Wednesday, December 8, 2010

presents!!

Well Our stitching exchange was tonight and it was really fun! I voted to be Santa and hand out gifts oh I think they picked the wrong person hahaha oh well.

 these are the 3 ornies I gave they turned out ok I think
gift table

stitching and eating good ymmys


 my gift from Freda which kind of had a funny story to it..beautiful eh!
all of us minus Janet, Irma, Audrey, Linda, and Irma....some couldn't make it because of a huge snow storm!! Damm weather gets in the way of everything!! More pictures tomorrow!


3 comments:

  1. I wish there was a guild that met in my area....what fun! LOVE that angel...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a great time with the sisters! Can't wait to get some things stitched for next year's exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ornaments you made are really pretty and the so is the one you received :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing