Saturday, January 8, 2011

ABC's

ABC's of me...


A - Age: 33
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: Laundry
D - Dog's name: non but have 3 cats Winnie, Leo, and Jasper
E - Essential start of the day item: the alarm! Foundation too many red spots
F - Favorite color: purple, orange blue or pink just depends on my mood
G - Gold or Silver: Gold
H - Height: 5'6
I - Instruments you play: None
J - Job: Pharmacy Assistant
K - Kids: Nope not yet
L - Living arrangements: married
M - Music you love: country and dance
N - Nicknames: Tam
O - Overnight hospital stay at hospital: eye surgery
P - Pet Peeve: people not calling or responding to messages
Q - Quote from a movie: don't know one off the top of my head
R - Right handed or left: Right
S - Siblings: none
T - Time you wake up: 9ish
U - Underwear: comfortable no wedgies
V - Vegetable you dislike: cooked carrots, Brussel sprouts, asparagus
W - Workout Style: like walks
X - X-rays you've had: dental, ankle, arms
Y - Yummy food you make: stroganoff, perogies, turkey
Z - The best place to visit: my parents house and camp at Sunset Shores

...and now you know my ABC's, won't you play along with me?

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing