Sunday, January 30, 2011

better late then never...

new stash!!

 did you know that this is the last Cross Stitcher magazine they are going to publish?
 Cirque all outlined and ready to go
 one of my UFO's The Travelling Stitcher--Almost getting there maybe tonight I'll be done
 dad wants another bird and I want a tiger....on the to do list it goes
and picked up a magazine too
Oh yah got me 1 more granny square done too!!!
I go back to work Thursday as far as I know. Its been nice being at home and having time to spend with my husband and work through some of the problems we have been having.

One of our stitching sisters had brought up at group about having 1 word that they wanted to happen for the new year. Sorta like a goal of sorts...I could only think of one for me and that would be HAPPINESS. I will really try to smile more, enjoy the little things and try not to be so down and out this year. And if one of my hubby and I's goals to have a family comes true then you won't be able to wipe the grin off my face!!  Here's Hoping and wishing!!


5 comments:

  1. If you think positive - this will be a good year for you both! It's good that you have have had time off together and for you to regroup mentally and get back into the game. Just remember - good things will happen but we have to be patient! I'm always here for you too! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have some awesome projects lines up. :) Good luck with them. Love your progress on the Traveling Stitcher. Lovely piece.

    Keep wishing and hoping and one day it will happens. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I did not realize that would be the last issue. I had to go back and re-read the Editor's message page. So sad...I am glad that I picked up a copy last night!

    I am working on Cirque des Carreaux! It is a lot of work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Ink Circles piece looks great and I can't believe you bought 2 more Ink Circles designs, you are crazy. But you'll be fun to watch :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Circles looks SO good!!! I can't wait to see more of it, it would give me such a headache, I'm so impressed by all of you Ink Circle stitchers ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing