Monday, January 31, 2011

Biggest storm of the winter to hit Tuesday night....

Oh boy are we in for it. If environmental Canada is right starting tomorrow night the snow is going to fly more then it is today. We will end up with 30 cm by the end of Wednesday. Oh boy I am glad I do not return to work till Thursday. I guess there might not be any Wed-stitch-day either for me except at home we will see if mother nature cooperates maybe it will stop around 4. Oh well more stitching for me and Thurs and Friday I will be only working 4 hours shifts so it should go pretty well for the rest of the week.

5 comments:

  1. It's already hitting here in Indiana. Time to get a warm drink and stitch. Keep warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay safe and warm and stitch at home .
    Take care . X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it doesn't get too bad - I have to work at 6 AM on Wednesday!

    Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I love your blog! The storm is really cranking up here in Northern Illinois. Good stitching weather. Stay safe and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear ya, we're getting slammed in New Hampshire too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing