Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Blast!!

What a great night had by all!! Trina, Todd Eric and I went to Falonys for supper and had awesome calamari and Alberta beef mmmmm....then it was time to open some presents.
a box to hold unwound threads

had a little chat with our waitress hahaha
for the Wizard of Oz fanatic

whoohoo the book was a find in a half!!

mom made Trina a cool bag now I want one!!

she also got spoiled by my mom follow the yellow brick road quilted slippers lucky duck
P.S. I'll try and post the Granny Squares Tomorrow for those of you who want to see...I only have 33 but maybe I'll lay them all out just to see how little it fills the top of the bed lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing