Saturday, January 22, 2011

Cold Cold Saturday in PJ's

Well this is day 4 off now of 14. The Dr. took me off work for 2 weeks because of all the stuff that has been happening around here since October. I just cannot handle stress well and my job too which is very stressful. I don't feel any better or worse, wish I could sleep though. I seem to sleep better in the afternoon then at night.

Well the way I am stitching along though I should have page 4 completed of Cirque outlines this afternoon (after the nap). I am just finishing up my first spool of thread. Its lasted a pretty long time.

I hope that I will have to want to organize my threads today too. I am trying to put all the lists on cue cards so I can bring them with me when I go to a cross stitch still so I don't buy double. I hate when I do that. They are here there and everywhere so I am sure it will take a few hours to straighten them out properly or the way I want them.

I am almost ready to go for Alpine I have all but 3 threads - the glorianna petite. But am in no hurry because I want to finish at least two UFO's or goals on my list before I start that one because it will be a long haul.

Have a good stitching day!!

P.S. If you are on Cafe World (because I am addicted) email me your face book link and we can become neighbours!!

3 comments:

  1. There's something about running threads through your fingers that calms the soul.
    Hoping you are able to locate the PM sandman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care , hopefully the rest will do you good . Enjoy your stitching and sorting , and sleep when you can .X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slow down and enjoy your stitching, I have been off work for 7 months and would have gone mad, but I stitch for hours each day, very therapautic, I think I spelt that right. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing