Sunday, January 23, 2011

Late Late or Early Early Sunday or Monday

Well Sunday went by super fast with friends coming over for supper stitching this evening. I would highly recommend NOT watching the last exorcist it was done documentary style and kind of sucked to put it plainly don't waste your money on renting it.
Well almost have page 5 of 6 done of the cirque outline and working with my 2nd spool so hopefully I will get together another picture or two Monday or Tuesday for you to see. Tomorrow going to play some WII bowling in the afternoon should be fun I haven't played since I went home to my parents in September. Lets see what else tomorrow brings sometimes I just do not want today to end (hence writting this at 12:30 am) and have to wake up and deal with another day that could have its problems.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all you do - lovely blog!
    Please add mine to the blogs we love to read:
    http://alovelypinklife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing