Wednesday, January 26, 2011

progress...

Went to hour weekly stitch and bitch and had a few laughs. I had though stop at the LNS before heading there to pick up a couple more ink circle charts and some fabric that caught my eye. Other then that day seemed to go by ok. I have a dr's test early in the morning then home to nap and stitch. I pulled out the Travelling Stitcher to work on tonight since its part of my UFO's I want to finish. It actually was coming along pretty good and I was enjoying stitching it. Sorry no pictures till tomorrow promise I will though and got page 6 of circque outline done and it looks fab!!


2 comments:

  1. Well I have heard the men of the group refer to it as you have here but never any of the sisters...first time for everything...good luck to day
    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed your stitching and looking forward to seeing your progress. Love the cat on the Granny Afghan by the way, he is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing