Sunday, January 16, 2011

Surprise for me oh my

Went downstairs to work on a new way to keep take of my threads and found a ball of #8 white around the coffee table, chair, couch, computer chair under desk and ending up under the coffee table. Gee I think my munchkin was bored and went finishing for toys in my return to cabinet box haha. Oh well all I could do was laugh.

Here's how far I am in cirque....sorry forgot all about the granny squares I'll get them up eventually sometime this week.
its looking good I'm pleased!!



2 comments:

  1. LOL about the mess that your kitty left you. :)

    Lovely progress on your cirque.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are plowing right along on Cirquedc.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing