Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Thanks

Thank-you for all the birthday wishes.
I had a pretty good day. I went out for a bit this morning because my father in law had left me birthday money which was a surprise. So I headed to the jeweller to get a couple more Pandora beads for my bracelets. I also picked up something for my mom but I won't say what it is since she reads this blog right mom lol. I then enjoyed the rest of my day at home. I finished cleaning my craft room all up it is all wonderful again. I also actually sat and stitched for a bit. I have decided to start a rotation we will see how long that lasts.
So I managed to stitch my ornie for this month
not finished but its stitched at least.

You will be glad to know that I restarted my Cirque had too it was my fault and I really did luv it...
now off to bed to start a new book, I think I'll ready the Kresley Cole book since I know someone is waiting to read it after me....


2 comments:

  1. Great start on the Cirque and love the ornament. Will look forward to seeing it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your ornament and a great re-start on the CDC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing