Sunday, January 9, 2011

When everyone leaves the cat stops meowing---figures

For those of you who missed out at my house yesterday mmmmm this is a tease to what you missed....my first double chocolate cheesecake

sorry had to tease...yesterday we had 5 stitchers come over that weren't sick or snowed in. We had a wonderful time with lots of yummy dips and my DH's lasagna with the help of Todd's Ceaser salad mmmmmmm.
I did stitch too instead of running around yeah.
First I worked on finishing the outlines of Cirque on the first page...

then I worked on Moonlight owls for a while
can't see any owls there yet but hopefully they will show up sooner then later...

I received a bday gift too from Trina and Todd which was really cool. I got a cross stitch calender and The host by Stephanie Myer which I haven't read also another book called The Hunt for Atlantis which I am really looking forward to reading!!!


two finishes done last week also....

1 comment:

  1. I could so eat a piece of that cheesecake right about now.... I will just dream about it!

    Great stitching projects in progress and two cute finishes...

    Happy stitching....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing