Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Blahs

Well I spent V day alone but that was ok. Super tierd from work and we celebrated on Saturday. My huband cooked me dinner a fondue then we exchanged cards and watched a movie. Of course after the hockey game....figures. Anyhow haven't felt like stitching so I have been reading and crocheting my grannys. Today is my long shift at work and then the rest of the week should be a breeze.

I am so jealous of all the people who ended up going to see Bon Jovi last night. I heard it was an amazing show. Oh well can't be bothered to fight for tickets online. I;ll watch it on u-tube later tonight and get my fill


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing