Friday, February 4, 2011

More Grannies...

 Here's another update for Cirque I haven't worked on it much just here and there...
I have been working on my grannies though for about 3 days now and this is what I have almost another 10 squares done whoohooo.

Today is my 2nd day back to work. Yesterday was a bit shaky with anxiety so I am hoping today is better. Although I haven't got my schedule for next week yet and I am hoping that my hours work out like discussed I guess I'll find out today.

Tomorrow I am heading to London to pick up some more Vikki Clayton thread, I sooo love the premium thread its so easy to work with!!

Now off to help hubby with brunch...

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing