Saturday, February 26, 2011

surprize from out west...

Today I received an unexpected phone call from one of my stitching friends from
Calgary. It was sooo good to talk to her again. Made me miss Calgary and all the girls I left but of course its mot the same with the shop being closed and all.
Before I had left Calgary Freda had designed two patterns that I got to stitch up before she sold them in the shop. They were sooo fun to stitch up. Here the picture of them.
this pattern being released soon

this pattern avalible

 I don't know if she still has these designs for sale but she does have quite a few new ones. I am soo glad she is still designing!! Her website is called Freda's Fancy Stitching  she will e-mail you out a catalogue of her designs if you request it on her just new site.

Here are some late updates of mine....

 all the granny's I've done in the last couple of days not stitching....
 My new shelves that Trina's hubby put up that I love!!!
some rearranging
There are more pictures but my internet is given my a hassle and a half sorry I'll get them up later tonight if I can. i am going to go work on my travelling stitcher now

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty pieces that you stitched ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stitched pieces are beautiful. I love the first one especially.
    kind regards,
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful works you've done. I love your working space, very neat and organized. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing