Friday, February 25, 2011

tgif

Well I could have used Erics snow shovelling tequniques today. We got enough that there was a bit of a drift. I will be leaving shortly for work, hopefully the mountain I have to go down it all plowed and clean not like my neighbourhood.

Still haven't been stitching much. When I get home tonight I think I will do more grannies I'll have to recount and see what number I'm up too now. Maybe I'll do some stitching tomorrow since I have no plans and have the house and day all to myself. (that is as long as I don't get wrapped up in blogs and cafe world tomorrow :))


1 comment:

  1. Oh it's so easy to get wrapped up in blogs, isn't it? I don't get much accomplished when I'm on this thing!
    But I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing