Saturday, February 5, 2011

WHOEVER KEEPS SHAKING THE SNOWGLOBE STOP ALREADY I KNOW ITS PRETTY BUT I'VE HAD ENOUGH!

WHOEVER KEEPS SHAKING THE SNOW-GLOBE STOP ALREADY I KNOW ITS PRETTY BUT I'VE HAD ENOUGH!

It sure was a nice day to stay inside and watch the snow from the inside. Hubby is not to thrilled with having to go snow blow tomorrow aww he should be lucky he owns one!!
We had a nice roast beef supper with Todd tonight then I'm sure you have all seen the time life commercials for the Nazi Video collection so we watched some of that and now its time for bed and I don't want Saturday to end yet. I finished 3 more granny's and a another circle on cirque. Tomorrow I have to put stitching on the back burner to vacuum and put laundry away not to mention help my hubby type up a history for the lawyer ((YEAH)) so looking forward to that NOT!!

Anyways touch base soon have a warm and stitchy Sunday!!


2 comments:

  1. Your snowglobe comment is perfect. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Tammy...I hear ya on the snowglobe. WE're in Alabama and we've had snow about 4 times this year. Usually we might have 1 good dusting; I don't like this at all!!!
    I finally posted to the ornament challenge board my jan and feb ornaments....please mark me as complete for january !

    thanks,
    robin pich

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing