Thursday, March 10, 2011

Should I or Shouldn't I

post that is....I know its been a while. Don't really want to use the blog as a daily way to vent. So that is why I haven't posted. I am having a bit of a problem with life and everything that is happening in it, lets just leave it at that for now.

I am so glad that our friend Jayne made it through her surgery with flying colours. It will be nice to see her moving around better.

I did actually stitch last night yeah, I am hoping that I can update all my pictures on the weekend but hope dies fast in this household. We had a new stitcher at our group last night she was very nice.
I wonder though what happened to everyone else last night there was Pennie, me and Trina and Martina. I think everyone else abandoned us. We were still pretty routy and there was even some chair rolling racing between Peaches and Trina. Don;t ask you don't want to know.

2 comments:

  1. I hope your life calms down and ends up the way you want it. COmpletely understand about not wanting to use the blog as a vent. I have the same problem.

    Glad you got to stitch last night. And really - you can't let us hang about the reasons for the racing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Trina maybe you should blog about the chair roller derby at the centre since you were involved haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing