Thursday, April 14, 2011

2 more and then its the weekend

Thursday--two shifts to go. I have been working a bit on my cirque hoping the floss will soon show up in my mailbox. Hopefully any day now. I have the evening shift tonight, I find its great to sleep in but it sucks that your comfortable at home and have to head out to work...don't know if that made sense oh well.
This week is the the creative sewing show. I would really love to go but I find it too stressful to take the train to Toronto by myself and I won't drive so I am not going. Oh well. Maybe I'll make perogies instead then weekend and relax oh yah and maybe even stitch too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing