Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sorry in Advance..

Got my thread for the rest of my pattern...MANGLED.....with glue on it and the bobbin broken not a happy camper. You would think the shipper of the said thread would have thought hhmmm plastic maybe it might break in the Canada post maybe we will pay the extra buck or two since the person waited 3 months for it already and deserves to have it in tact...noooo I think that takes to much thought. Now I have to figure out how much I have to unwind to find usable thread not a happy day to say the least.... I think I should change the name of the blog to bummer blog.

Well I have to apologize since I think I hurt someone, but I hope that person understands why I got upset.
.....I think it comes done to I think I feel left out of my own secret......

2 comments:

  1. Have you contacted the shipper of your threads? They very well may be willing to re-ship to you since your wares were essentially destroyed.

    Remember it never hurts to ask and many times a business will want to "make it right" so that they do not lose your business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had so many problems with this shop I just can't be bothered anymore. If I need Vera threads I think I will order directly from her instead of through the shop. I did send a letter to the shop and they have not replied as of yet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing