Thursday, April 28, 2011

Update Picture of Cirque...


Well I actually stitched again last night whoohoo maybe not to jinx it my mojo might be returning again....maybe....
Today there is a huge wind storm going on outside I am not looking forward to heading out to work in this blowing stuff. It taking some of our siding off too so it will have to get nailed up again from a friend since my hubby can't go on roofs. Which is probably a good thing in itself.
All the stitcher's met at the center last night and had some good laughs. But I think all the frogs followed us their as a few of us were ripping out as soon as we had started stitching. Oh well.
I did make it home though after the poor Montreal Canadians lost to Boston 4-3 in OT I guess now we have to cheer for Vancouver because they are the only Canadian team left now. GO CANUCKS GO

2 comments:

  1. Circles is looking great!

    Oh drat :o( I was hoping for Montreal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo that's looking lovely :0 hope the winds haven't done any more damage :( love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing