Wednesday, May 11, 2011

15 sleeps

ITS GETTING CLOSE-----RETREAT IS TWO WEEKS AWAY YEAH!!! THE GIRLS WERE ALL EXCITED TONIGHT OF COURSE THAT BEING ONE OF THE TOPICS OF THE NIGHT. TOMORROW I AM ABLE TO FINALLY TELL YOU SOMETHING I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO SHARE SO CHECK BACK.
STITCHING WAS A LOT OF FUN TONIGHT A LOT OF LAUGHS AND YOU WOULD SWEAR THERE MIGHT HAVE BEEN A GHOST AROUND WITH JAYNE LOOSING A PIECE OF FLOSS AND NOBODY COULD LOCATE IT HAHA.
ANYWAYS I AM GOING TO FINISH OFF THE LITTLE BIT I HAVE LEFT TO STITCH FOR HALF OF ONE OF THE CIRCLES AND MAYBE I'LL BE ABLE TO START THE BOTTOM OF THE CIRCLE BEFORE THE WEEKEND COMES DEPENDING HOW TIRED I AM AFTER WORK.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing