Thursday, May 26, 2011

Camping oh how i wish!!

Camping Flat fold from Stoney Creek
Finished May 24th, 2011

Well I was suppose to have this little flat-fold done in 1 day and shipped off for my Dads Birthday....haha that didn't happen at all. Well now its done and he will be here tonight so better late then never.
The flat fold was easy to put together but I seem to think there might be a better way of doing to corners and such so next time I think I will get some other advice for techniques but otherwise I like it.

2 comments:

  1. It's very cute. Grats on the finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! This is too too adorable. Love it and the finish too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing