Sunday, June 12, 2011

May Stitching Retreat Late Update

Ok I organised  my retreat pictures now. The slideshow is very small so here is the link and you can click on slide shoe there to see them all to have them bigger--Retreat 2011 Pictures. Also there are more pictures from the place we were at at this link too. Brentwood on the Beach Sister Stitchers Retreat 2011.

I was able to finish the big middle circles in my Cirque an ornament, the needle holder for my travelling stitcher and some work on my Fairy I don't know if I posted the pictures already so I am going to re post them because I am too lazy to look lol.





My mom also completed some items for me that I will show and tell on another post.....

4 comments:

  1. oooo love the changes you've done on the travelling stitcher :) I need to do the needle bit yet .. put it somewhere real safe and took me till last month to find it and the t/s had been made into a bag for above 9mths ..lol take care love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors in your fairy, and CdC looks pretty good too. Everything looks good, lol. Off to see your slideshow now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! you are a busy stitcher. I am not sure how this design with the big circles is called but it looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I wish I could go to a retreat. It'll have to be something I do before I die. Great work on all your projects.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing