Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sorry

Sorry Jayne Eric stole my camera and took it to Montreal with him I should have updated this sooner. I'm just a big procrastinater now a days.

If you all are wondering what I am referring too.  I was lucky enough to have a pieced stitched by Jayne come my way last stitch night. I am very grateful for it and was just lazy to post but it is going to look awesome in my craft room. I hope to get it a frame for it on our was home through the States at the end of July hopefully.

I have been crocheting lately on my granny squares. but then I realized that the rest of my yarn was accidently put into the storage locker by Eric I guess he thought I emptied it. So I guess tomorrow I will head to Lens Mill to get another ball till I can get to the locker.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the piece from Jayne, and bummer on the trip for yarn. Hope to see some granny squares soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see pics of all of the above, lol. sorry you're having to make another trip for yarn. That's no fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing