Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Home Sweet Home

 Moms cat Marbles sleeping behind the bbq
 Family photo - the guy on the bike is hubbys cousin
23 weeks starting my 6th month----time is going so slowly

I stayed home from stitch nite tonight wasn't feeling that great. I always feel guilty when I stay home and torn. I want to see my friends but sometimes just feel like I can't do the drive (30min each way). I know its not much but when you are tired from work and dealing with weird heartburn I would rather be in bed napping.

I did start the baby sampler at camp, got some granny squares done and also worked on the baby blanket I had been crocheting (ran out of yarn at camp). Hopefully will have some pictures downloaded soo after I put away all my crafty stuff.

My Mother in law, brother in law, his girlfriend and my niece are coming over as of Friday nite and staying till Wednesday. I love seeing my in-laws but my house is seriously going to be packed! I am so glad I have tv in my room now in case I need to disappear for a while.

I actually won something on facebook- a baby bouncer so will be going to pick it up tomorrow morning sometime. The baby has been kicking up a storm.

6 comments:

  1. oooo bump is coming along nicely :)and well done on the win and also getting some stuff done ... looks like you had a good time at camp too :) peppermint tea is supposed to help with indigestion etc and its natural too :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the win. Looks like you all had a lovely time. I agree with Mouse. peppermint tea can help the tummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you won something you can use for the baby. That's great!! I bet you can't wait for summer to be over. I was always hot when I was pregnant. Nice photos too. I hope you survive the invasion with your sanity intact!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun that you won something for the baby! I remember the tiredness all too well. Sleep when you can!! And when you have your house of company, if they want to spoil you and do things for you - let them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you survive the family invasion - sounds a bit intense lol ! and don't feel guilty about staying home, the combination of work and pregnancy heartburn is nasty - been there done that - always had to have pints of milk on hand to try and keep it under control.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your works is nice :)
    Hug
    Lilang

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing