Sunday, August 14, 2011

Nursery 99% finished yeah!

dumb internet isn't working right tonight... anyways hubby had fun Friday sopping for baby's room. The nursery is complete except for a 2 small touches which I will post later. I am very happy how it turned out and makes me more excited for baby Nicola to come.
We have a 3d ultrasound booked for the 27th so I am counting down till I can finally see his face!

Trina and I went and saw Harry Potter today. It was well done. No I didn't cry like everyone said I would. guess I just wasn't that emotional today!

Anyhow here are the pictures if you are interested in seeing...








4 comments:

  1. The nursery looks perfect. I love your comfy chair for rocking him to sleep and feeding times. Is that light bright enough for stitching? Just for those times you want to sit with him while he's asleep in his bassinet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful nursery indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nursery looks great, Tammy. It's nice that you're well prepared. I'm sure you'll share pics from the ultrasound!! I can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing