Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday things...


Didn't realize I was so behind in my photo album of pictures for cross stitch. I am usually so organised. I think all my good traits have been thrown out the window since I got pregnant.

As you can see at the top I had my 4d ultrasound. So hubby is happy that baby was reconfirmed as a boy haha.
I love his little face it's so cute. My mom and I were trying to figure out if he had my hubbys hairline which sorta looks like a w but rounder.

I got his name all painted and decorated and hung above his dresser now onto really finishing his ampler. I have two movies to watch today so maybe I can get some done on it I hope!!!





2 comments:

  1. Everything looks great especially that 3-d ultrasound! Wow - very different than an ultrasound I received #@##*(xz*& years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason, I can't see the darned ultrasound. I wish I could. Can't wait to see the sampler you're making to celebrate his birth!! I hope your organizational self comes back after your pregnancy is over. You're gonna need it, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing