Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday-Stitchday-

Stitching tonight!! Oh yeah and food!!!!
Tonight is our Potluck for the end of Summer at Pennie's I'm sure it will be super yummy. JUst wished I hadn't worked so late that I could have made something home made. I don't like buying things usually fro potlucks but oh well guess I will go pick something up on my way home tonight and make the best out of it. I hope that whatever in my back has been bothering me doesn't flare up again, it makes it really impossible to stitch without pain.
I woke up this morning with a smile on my face since my baby was already kicking and squerming away which he dosen't usually do till after I have ate my breakfast. It was a pretty nice wake up call!


1 comment:

  1. My doc told me when I was pregnant that the baby would tend to be more active when I was still. It's because when I'm moving around, he's rocked in his warm little place. When I stop, he's not being rocked. So he kicked and squirmed and punched and generally made himself felt. To the tune of bruises, lol. Strong little buggers!! Glad you're enjoying feeling movement!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing