Sunday, September 11, 2011

finish and a decesion

Well I decided something today....I don't like it though lol
What I decided is that before I start Alpine Seasons I am going to finish my ufo's. The only new projects I am going to start will be ornies.
I was going through my threads for Alpine and am still 6 colours short damm so I will have to order those too from somewhere that sells glorianna princess petite thread. Oh well I will be on the search tonight on the web. I have been trying to finish up one of my ornies that I don't happen to like just because it is taking forever cause its 1 over 1. I am determined to finish it tonight though!!

 My finish from last week
Leo's new sleeping position hahaha

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with your vow to not start anything new. Hard to do, I find.
    Hugs, Kaye xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMg....that kitty is so cute! thanks for the laugh....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the cat is comfy cozy! LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo lovely finish :) god luck with your "I have decided " and Leo looks exactly how I feel hahahaha .. such a fab photo :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Leo's sleeping position, that is too cute and funny.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing