Sunday, September 18, 2011

Still no box in sight of the stash that should be arriving any-day now with my Christmas ornie issue I can't wait!!!
All my tests came back on Thursday and everything was ether normal or negative so no gestational whooohoooo!! I can't tell you how scared I was that I would have to give myself insulin everyday like my grandparents did.
We started our prenatal classes too which were fun even though they were not as fun as stitching with the girls. Thursday I woke up with a terrible sore throat and it continued into Friday so I ended up staying home from work so I could sleep. Now here is Sunday and sore throat is gone but now I can't breath or take anything for it yuck. I am just hoping it will be gone soon cause I have a long drive ahead of me on Friday.

I have been stitching a bit but it is a Christmas gift so can't post any pictures....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing