Thursday, September 1, 2011

Yesterday I was actually able to make a quick fast dessert for the potluck and it seemed to go over well.
It was great to see some of the gals that don't make it out to often.
I even smiled ....
I brought just a little project to work on which was LizzieKates January Flip it and almost got the month name stitched. I'm going to bring it to the lab when I have me glucose test done because it is such a looonnnnng test.
The girls were giving me friendly advice about not to stress and worry about the pregnancy but easier said then done.
We had our hospital tour today, boy I didn't realize how many rules there are. Eric lit up everytime he heard or saw one of the newborns it was soo cute!
It was nice to be shown where to go and stuff so my nerves are a little better since I had never been to the hospital here yet.
Hopefully everything goes smoothly they say I will be in there about 24 hrs depending how things are going but because I have a midwife I could be released earlier but I don't think that will happen just because of my convertibility.

Anyhow off to work I now go even though all I want to do is go to sleep I think I am in for a long 5 hr shift that's for sure!.

1 comment:

  1. Cool Tammy. Glad you're feeling at least a little better about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing