Saturday, October 29, 2011

It's me I'm Back I think......

Man I can't believe this, are you ready?? I actually stitched yes I did and guess what there is more. I have actually stitched 2 days in a row!!!!!! YEAH there is hope for me and my mojo yet!!!!!!

I worked on the baby sampler both days, I am totally finding it frustrating but am trying to work through it and hoping the end product will come together with the colour changes and stitches/row changes. I wish I could just change things up like my friend Jayne can but sometimes it looks worse. Here's crossing my fingers that it works. I'll post a picture when I get a little further to see if you stitcher's think it works. That is if you are still reading because I know its been a while since I showed stitching and I might have got boring to you guys. Sorry for that!

I have about 27 days left of this pregnancy to go. Baby has not dropped yet. I did go for another ultrasound I think this makes my thousandth now. But everything looks good, just measuring big. Baby is about 6 lbs right now.
I am hoping to make it to the stitching group in November at least once but who knows what will happen in the next couple of weeks....cross your fingers....I'm ready for baby boy to be here!!!


3 comments:

  1. Yay on the stitching!! Not too much longer before you meet your little one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that your stitching mojo is coming back - good luck with the impending birth.

    Hugs, Kaye xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a hit and miss thing Tammy and I am sure your choices will be just fine. It will be nice to see you out at our Wedstitchday nites again too.
    Be always in stitches

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing