Monday, October 17, 2011

Sad Race

Pregnancy is getting pretty rough lately. The Braxton Hicks have started, sore tummy and no room for baby to move. But he hasn't dropped just yet. Saturday I went to the Hamilton Baby expo and was soon home since I found it not as good as the spring one I attend with hubby. Sunday we had Trina and Todd over for fondue and kinda ran out of everything....guess there is a first time for everything!

So upsetting and sad to watch the race that took a life too young- Dan Wheldon
Rest now Indy Driver and watch over your wife and two children-you have crossed the finish line.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing