Thursday, November 10, 2011

knitting or stitching??

well I ended up making it out to stitching last night even though it was a close call. By that I mean, I had gone to my check-up around 2. And Midwife checked for dilatation (which I was 1 cm) and did a membrain sweep on me so started cramping right after I got home.

It was very nice to see all the girls again since I hadn't seen them since late August. Three of the girls were knitting and of course as soon as I saw that I wanted to do it too. Only I don't know where my needles are lol. And my room is clean - I mean my craft room so hmmm I wonder where I put them?? That actually might be a good project for me to find out what I did with them. The only thing I can knit is scarfs and the only thing I can crochet is granny squares lol. Well if all else fails maybe I'll do some more grannys.

I stitched a bit more on the babies sampler, its coming slowly.

2 comments:

  1. good luck with the hunt for the needles but don't over do it and oooooo almost there babes .... take care and it will all be worth it honest :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you an easy delivery. Enjoy your crafting time while you can because you will have a pleasant distraction soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing