Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday right....

Finished stitching my ornament for this years Stitching Sisters exchange, just have to figure out how to put it together. Sorry can't post picture as some read my blog and don't want to spoil anything.
I think now I have all my Christmas shopping done and done. Just working on stitching one special thing for a friend and that's about it. I had to cut way back this year, with hubby on EI and I on Mat leave. Finances are pretty sparse this time around.
About 16 days left to go he still hasn't dropped and I'm uncomfortable most of the time. Still going to try and make it to stitching on Wednesday even if I only go for an hour.

1 comment:

  1. ooooh, that baby is getting close. I am sure that your christmas will be lovely with a new baby in the house.

    Hugs, Kaye xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing