Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 6

After having a few days to breastfeed the good stuff. We have decided to formula feed the little one. He is much happier and so is mommy.
Yesterday we had a good day out with my parents shopping and seeing Santa.
Today is there last day here so we are going to have a relaxing day. (I hope)
Tomorrow is photo day here. We have a nice baby photographer coming tomorrow to shoot "sleepy baby photos" I can't wait!!! She is here from 10-2 I guess it takes a lot of time to get baby and props ready for the shoot! I am hoping to that she will do a family shot for us otherwise I am going to get my hubby to go to sears with me to get those done in a few weeks.

Cross stitch is really on the backburner right now until a schedule is established, and things return to somewhat normal (as normal can get with a new little one) then I hope to stitch when I can in the evening for a break and get back to my Wednesday night stitching with the girls.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your photos. Hope you have a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope the photo session goes well and looking forward to the pics ... love that one with santa btw ... hadn't seen that one ... hope you get your routine to be able to stitch soon :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant wait to see who the photographer is..... aw what's in a name. ps, you don't know me
    Be always in diapers...wooooops again

    ReplyDelete
  4. I formula fed my two - much easier to have others help! Here's to your new routine! Hope those pictures turn out well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing