Sunday, December 11, 2011

Guess I absorbed more then I knew watching tv huh....

I actually had some time to stitch yesterday!! I didn't get much done but hay I guess 1 stitch or two or 1 thread is better then nothing.

Its funny how things that you learned as a kid that you wouldn't think about come back to you when you least expect them too. For example I used to watch Sharon Lois and Bram, Fred Penner ect. and what do you know...in the middle of the nite i just randomly started singing apples and bananas LOL then my hubby put on the radio LOL Guess he didn't like my singing.
What was your favorite childhood song? I loved anything from the elephant show.,


1 comment:

  1. give me Captain Kangaroo, Mr. Greenjeans, Dancing Bear with Bunny and his carrots any day! My kids loved Fred Penner especially when he crawled through the log.
    Be always in s&g's wooooops stitches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing