Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pout

Tonight is our stitching sister dinner at a Greek. Italian restaurant and I am staying home and having some weird meal that my husband ate growing up instead of tazeki and pita.
After a few hard days things are getting better around here, we have done 3 outings and they have all seemed to go ok. We went to my work yesterday and everyone was happy to see the baby. We also went to the fertility Dr. that had helped us and they were all excited to see the baby too- that was a little teary eyed visit since I would not have Nicola if it wasn't for the staff at that office! I'm very grateful!
Well supper time, I hope the girls are having fun and I will get to see them next Wednesday at stitching.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, those early days with a baby are hard but it is all worth it.

    Hugs, Kaye xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing