Thursday, December 29, 2011

sleepless and stitchless

Well sleepless night but good day today.  Trina and her hubby came to visit for a bit this afternoon. We were running around trying to get the place vacuumed cause they would have went home covered in kitty fur.
 Which would not have been good for allergies. Anyhow got that done and dealt with my fusspot all day. Have had a little bit  of time to stitch but not feeling up to it tonight. Tomorrow well tonight I hope to sleep then tomorrow I can stitch and get another chunk of the sampler done.

1 comment:

  1. Fusspot??? What's the matter with your hubby now? lol
    Cheers to a Happy New Year with Nicola.
    Be always in smiles....woooops & stitches too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing