Thursday, December 22, 2011

Wednesday no stitching yet...

Well today went a little more smoother. We took the baby for a car ride and it put him to seep. Then headed to LCBO (liquor store) because I can have alcohol at Christmas yeah!!! I can't wait to drink my black tower!! We also stopped by the mall really quickly to pick up my Christmas/Birthday gift from my hubby. I can't wait to where it. Its a charm that has the baby's name and a small ring charm that has his birthstone in it. I just have to get it engraved after Christmas with his birth date on the back. For some reason they couldn't do it when it was ordered gotta love peoples jewelry!

Anyways sitting beside my stitching but haven't yet to pick it up. I think I'm scared to start the lettering for the name because I just know I'll be frogging.......


2 comments:

  1. Taking the baby for a ride to put him to sleep.....something we have all had to do!! Have a great first holiday season with your new little one. As for the stitching, hard to believe but sometimes we are just not in the mood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never fear, the stitching bug will bite you when you least expect it.
    Your special piece of jewelry sounds beautiful...can we see pictures please?
    What is a black tower? Inquiring minds want to know. =)
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing