Saturday, January 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Friend



Please head over to Trina's blog and wish her a happy 40th b-day and maybe follow her too!
I designed the pictures and background hope she doesn't kill me tomorrow/today hahaha.
Had to put the flamigoes on the blog cause my hubby and I didn't know if her hubby was going to do payback.

 We had a special visit today from a friend and her kids so I had to get him dressed up all cute!!

My cat decided she wanted attention and brought Nicolas Soother that is atteached to the duck down. Its called a wubanub anyhow it was so cute.

1 comment:

  1. awww love the puddy cat bringing the soother ..lol and will hop over and say hello to your friend now :)love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing