Friday, January 13, 2012

A Nite at My Place...

This is what my bed looks like in the evening lets see...
Cat (Jasper), computer, cross stitch, remotes, phone, extra pillows, rattle, and Nicola. Close by on table is a good book, bottle, 2 soothers, water, diet pepsi (no more reg for me :( except as a treat) and a travel ott light. This is all just to make me comfortable for my evenings and usually happens most nights from 7 pm on. As I put it I am stuck there so I bring everything I would want with me just in case.


Jayne Nicola loves his blanky!!! So do I!!

P.S. I will be adding pictures to the new tab I made for the ort boxes shortly(meaning hopefully this weekend when baby is napping)  I could not find the pictures anywhere.

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing