Friday, January 27, 2012

thanks for dropping in!

wow almost 200 followers! (have you seen Daffycat has over 1000 that's just amazing - wonder how she does it! It must be her dancing cow.) How lucky am I to have these readers stop by to read some of the goings on of my life and the nonsense too :). Thank-you for your comments.

I got a few more stitches in cirque last night its coming along S-L-O-W-L-Y. Of course my Mojo comes back as soon as the pregnancy is over and I am not sleeping go figure! The only time I seem to have is when baby goes down in the evening which can be anywhere from 8 to 12 pm.
Anyways he is still feeling effects from the needles and hubby is now getting my cold I just got over last week. I hope it doesn't ruin our Sunday get together when Trina and Todd are coming to have Fondue.
My hubby leaves for Quebec on superbowl Sunday and by the looks of the pictures on the news and that my brother in law emails me they will have great weather for skiing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing