Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What a Night of Surprises!!

Well today was a pretty hectic day ended up really good though! I got up this morning  knowing I had to finish up the boxes I was making for two of the stitching sisters bdays that were this month along with mine. Hubby didn't get up till one then left and went to Costco then baby boy decided to cry most of the time he was gone. Anyways Here is what I accomplished by 6 (was supposed to be out the door by then).



I think the donkey one turned out better personally but they both were loved by there owners.
Trina LOVES the wizard of OZ and I just happen to come across this pattern so it was perfect timing!!
Anyhow tonight was suppose to be a celebration of birthdays between Trina, Martina and I but turned out I was dooped and it was actually a baby shower with a cake too!




My husband and I are very greatful for all the wonderful gifts especially the time that went into the handmade ones, They will be cherished forever!

 Trish has a great grand-baby on the way - her and Nicola got along just fine for the few hours I was there.

Here is another couple pictures of my little man before I go...now I have to finish his birth sampler, its next on the list as well as my Feb ornie-since the donkey is my January one ( I cheated shhh)



(I hate to admit it but I kinda felt bad tonight. I thought the girls weren't going to do anything for the baby and was feeling a little down, ok a lot about it. I'm sorry!)


2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I missed last night! And you are right.I totally love my Donkey box!thank you so much! It means a lot to me and will be one of my treasured possessions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. one thing about this group,,, you just never know what we have up our sleeves... Enjoy and have a nice weekend. I gotta tell ya,,,, what a pleasure it is watch you with Nicola, what with all the smiles and all.... just say'n

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing