Monday, February 6, 2012

1st night a success

Well if I keep stitching the way I have been I should have Cirque, my baby sampler and Febs ornie done this month. Look for me jumping up and down doing my happy dances.
I watched the superbowl last night with my father in law. (yawn) So I did get a lot of stitching done while the baby slept. (hope to today too) I survived my first night without my husband on to day two.
I'm looking forward to going to stitching this week just to be around the girls for a bit.

2 comments:

  1. Are you planning on bringing Nicola? I will be so there on Wednesday, and early too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo well done on the stitching front and surviving with out DH... sorry you had to watch football though ..lol love mouse xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing