Thursday, February 2, 2012

Oh to Dream...

This morning I woke up (after baby slept 8 hrs)to a wonderful dream that my hubby had bought me a cross stitch shop. It was 2 hrs away and was a house. The bottom was the shop with lots of antique furniture and in the top a couple of bedrooms to have sleepovers. OMG I loved it. then I woke up. Come on Lotto Max 1 million would do!!
Did anybody see the new Chatelaine design!! OMG again its just wonderful. The only way to get it though is to join her yahoo group and pay 29 euros which is what about 50 or 60 Canadian. Holy price tag plus all the specialty fibers. Here's a link take a look!
This just wills me to finish Cirque and my baby sampler...then only 2 more UFO's and I can start Alpine Seasons yeah!!!

3 comments:

  1. That's a great dream.
    Good luck on the lottery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhh nice dream ... pity it wasn't true eh ???? and don't forget to buy your ticket ..lol love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dream! Well, who know´s one day it might come true. (-: Love the cirque sampler.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing