Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Last Sleep..

Well we leave tomorrow for Quebec. My baby boy has his christening on Saturday.  I can't wait to meet extended family and show off our big boy. He weighed in today at 17.9 lbs and 26 1/2 inches yeah.
I will be having our holiday with 2 good friends also from Calgary. We have not seen them for a couple years so I am sooo looking forward to it!!
I will still be blogging maybe even more cause I"ll have lots of pictures to share while we are on the trip! thank God for blackberrys or cell phones for that matter lol.
I have re started to restitch the flowers the bottom three maybe I'll have a good chunk done to show you by Monday cause Sunday hopfully is planned to be a hot tub and relaxation day.

HUBBY AND I HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR TEN YEARS TODAY- WE STARTED DATING IN 2002 IN CALGARY ALBERTA. (this summer we will be married for 5) TIME SURE FLYS!!!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great trip & Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy ten years together! I hope you enjoy your trip and christening, i'm sure it'll be good to catch up with everyone

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing