Monday, March 19, 2012

not the best day..

Well hubby's job fell through. Cause he physically can not do it. So back to the drawing board to find another. There is a lot of disappointment upstairs right now.

I have a question for all the readers. I am absolutely sure that most if not all of you have stitched a wedding sampler picture. As I have a wedding to attend in July I need to find one that is beautiful but not to complicated. They are religious and are Finnish oh yeah and the wedding is in navy blue. So my question is--what is your favorite wedding sampler and did you have fun stitching it?? Send me links of your pictures or of the pattern if you can to help me out please.

On another note wishing my stitching sister a safe surgery and a speedy recovery like the last one

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing