Monday, March 12, 2012

Smelling like something rancid...

Yah that would be me. Nicola puked all over me tonight and even though I washed I still smell curdled milk yuck. This teething thing is for the birds!!

The last couple of day have been really hard. Not so much the baby, but trying to find time for me around everyones else's schedule.
I have maybe put in about 1/2 hrs work in the last 5 days into the breast cancer stitching I am doing. And I know just because I am trying to do it quickly it is back firing on me!
Then after my husband asks me if I'm almost done the picture after him telling me to put down my stitching cause he wanted to go to bed. I almost through it at him. This is what takes my anxiety away and I tell you not being able to do it and relax for 5 days has taken a big toll on me. I wish I could just have one nice afternoon of stitching just even 2 hrs would be enough, but it never works out that way. It was nice being with my parents cause they just took Nicola and entertained him in the afternoons when we did not have company for me to relax and stitch a bit. I miss being home. Hopefully if all goes right they will come here in June and I will be going home again in July. I have a pretty important wedding to attend, more on that later...

We did have some good news today though, that being my hubby finally has a job. It is only part-time but it's a foot in the door and at least it gets him outta my hair in the evenings for a bit. After being at home with him since I went on Maturity leave it will be nice for us to have a break from one another I think. He is very excited about this new job so here's crossing our fingers that everything goes smoothly.

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    I'm sorry to hear that Nicola is having teething troubles - hope he is a little better soon.

    Congrats to your hubby on his new job.

    Hope you find a little time for stitching. I also stitch to relax. As a soothing hobby you can't beat it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, Tammy. *hugs* Glad to hear your hubby found a job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing