Thursday, March 29, 2012

SNOW!!

Well we got here safe and sound and now we are dealing with winter. With there being no snow back home there is sure snow here. What a stupid time to come and take a christening/vacation. I wonder who thought of that hmmmm. Anyhow so far everything is going as planned.
Mamy (grandma) loves her grandson and thinks he is very cute. We went there for supper today and had something called black African beef. the name does not suit the meal but it was sooo good I am going to have to learn how to make it! Tomorrow we have a bit of running around to do then he will meet his Godparents for the first time tomorrow night. The only problem is that they are both sick. This is going to be interesting for Saturday! I have some pictures hopefully to post tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really like reading them and they make my day more enjoyable

Follow this blog by Email

My Stitchy Visitors Since October 3rd, 2008

Online Mixing